Butter Benefits for Your Red Life:
By: Jennifer Haynes
Shea butter is an excellent multi-purpose moisturizer that can be used in hair and skin care. It contains many vital properties that contribute to scalp and skin health such as vitamins E & A. Be sure you are buying products that are unrefined and come from the most natural source.
One of my favorite shea butter products comes from the brand Shea Radiance.
Butter benefits for your Red life:
1. Provides a natural SPF barrier which helps combat wrinkles, sun spots or rashes. Also an excellent after-sun care product as well.
2. It does not clog pores or hair shaft so your skin and scalp can still breathe.
3. Helps restore over-processed or over-heated hair.
4, For some people it helps clear up skin blemishes and acne.
5. It also improves skin texture and eliminates a dull complexion, by helping to produce more collagen which helps skin keep its elasticity.
6. Shea butter helps with nasal decongestant, insect bites and skin allergies.
7. If you are big into sports or being active it is a great muscle relaxant and helps improve physical endurance.
Jennifer Haynes is a strawberry blonde with an avid sense of adventure. She loves nature and enjoys spending as much time as she can at the beach and yes, she always applies plenty of sunscreen! She believes that you should live each day to the fullest and have fun in life no matter what you do.
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Liz Washer Q: I’m a redhead bridesmaid and I’m wearing a champagne colored dress. What color makeup is best? A: Oh, how I wish you were sitting in my chair right now so I could give you a more personalized answer! Makeup color choices are influenced by many factors, and wardrobe is just one. Your skin, eye, and hair
How many of you sassy redheads have been out on the town and it’s time to see your boyfriend (or husband) and you look anxiously in your purse for an intimate wipe? Finding nothing, you secretly wish you had something that would make you feel clean, beautiful and sexy. Your first thought may be to purchase a generic brand at
We’re so excited about Pureology’s new hair care line for redheads, “Reviving Red.” This ultimate redhead line has been tested on a natural and “by choice” redhead for 10 days and has been deemed “redhead friendly” for its exceptional, unique quality. Natural redheads are frequently asking, “How can I keep my red hair naturally vibrant without dying it?” And redheads “by