Natural Tips for Your Red Life:
By: Jennifer Haynes
Natural is always the way to go. It is great for your skin and the environment around you.
Here are some secrets to help you look Red Hot for cheap:
1. Drink plenty of water and get at least 7 hours of sleep. Add some drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow if you have trouble sleeping.
2. Being angry takes away from your beauty now and also in your future by causing facial lines. Smile!
3. Sleeping on 2-3 pillows can really help reduce puffy and dark circles under the eyes.
4. After washing your face in tepid water, rinse with cold water to close pores.
5. If you buy a conditioner you don’t particularly like use it for shaving your legs.
6. Cutting out all the fat in your diet may help you lose a few pounds, but in the long run your hair and skin will take a beating. Be sure to eat minimal fats and instead of using butter or canola oil, substitute with hemp, olive or coconut oil.
7. For thicker hair add a bit of rosemary essential oil to your hair brush.
8. Acne Solution: 1 part apple cider vinegar and 3 parts water spread on your face with a cotton ball and left overnight will considerably reduce acne and other skin blemishes.
Jennifer Haynes is a strawberry blonde with an avid sense of adventure. She loves nature and enjoys spending as much time as she can at the beach and yes, she always applies plenty of sunscreen! She believes that you should live each day to the fullest and have fun in life no matter what you do.
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Olivia Volpe. Along with the snowflakes and decorations that come with the holiday season, also comes the time for some gift giving. I think gifts that have a fun twist, such as including a fun activity or a adding personal touch, are the best! So boyfriends, listen up!
It is said that redheads bruise more! A bruise is caused by an injury/rupture to tissue beneath the skin and results in skin discoloration. Redheads, take this advice next time you have a bruise: 1. Vitamin K is said to help with bruising and since we’ve taking supplements, we’ve noticed our skin is less tender and less likely to have bruises! Opt for the