It’s Your Time to be a Glamorous Redhead!
Redhead’s are glamorous- everyone knows that!One of our favorite “getting ready techniques” is to apply fake eyelashes because they instantly make our eyes fuller and prettier.
Since natural redheads usually have very light (ours are white!) eyelashes, there are little tricks we do when applying eyelashes.
1. CHOOSING EYELASHES- The beauty of eyelashes is they are all practically the same, no matter the price difference. We have bought $30.00 eyelash sets as well as $2.00 eyelash sets and they are all basically the same. Recently, we’ve been wearing Forever 21′s $2.50 eyelash sets- you can’t go wrong!
You can choose full, exaggerated eyelashes or thinner, more natural eyelashes.
It is your choice!
2. DARKEN YOUR EYELASHES
Never apply mascara before you apply lashes, but to make sure those blonde eyelashes are covered, we color in the roots of our eyelashes with black pencil.
3. TRIM THE LASHES
When we open the package, we always trim the lashes on the side and the middle so the eyelashes fit perfectly on our eyelid. Our goal is to make them longer towards the outer corner of the eye then make sure there is barely any gap between the real eyelashes and the fake.
3. Squeeze eyelash glue onto the back of the eyelash set package and run the root of the lashes along the glue. Blow softly from side to side to make the glue a little less runny- you don’t want to burn your eyes!
4. Pick the lashes up with tweezers and bring it as close to your lash line as possible. Press from end to end and hold for 30 seconds.
5. Once dry, we apply black eyeliner, following the line of the fake eyelash.
6. Apply mascara to join the eyelashes.
We always leave the bottom part of the eye without makeup when applying eyelashes to achieve that glamorous redhead look!
Leave A Response
Dont Miss Out...
By: Tasha, The Bay Area Style Guru Your mom didn’t call it “beauty sleep” for nothing. Getting a solid eight hours helps to rejuvenate the skin and body; and always results in a pretty redhead. And thankfully, there are some amazing overnight products that are trending this season and when combined with sleep, can give you even more benefits for
St. Patrick’s Day is a great time of the year for redheads because the color green is one of the best compliments to red hair. Here are some fun ideas and product advice for your “green” weekend: 1. Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser: It is a mild, but effective cleanser for a redhead’s sensitive skin with olive polyphenols and green tea