1. Her resemblance to her grandmother, Marilyn! The redhead gene runs in the family for sure.
2. Standing up against bullies: “I got teased a lot when I was a little kid. Bullied for being a redhead,” said Chastain. When you become an adult, that stops. But then when you become a known actor, it comes back,” she tells the December issue of ASOS.
3. And for standing up for her red hair. She said, “Being a redhead and not having very conventionally modern looks, it was confusing for people and they didn’t know exactly where to put me.”
Well, they eventually got the memo….
4. [Because] Jessica won The Golden Globe for BEST ACTRESS in Zero Dark Thirty.
5. Merida is her favorite Disney character. She dressed up and channelled her inner Merida. We give it claps all around!
6. Her appreciation for her red hair: “But as I grew older and more comfortable, it became a badge of honor.”
7. Always a bright lip on the red carpet.
8. Those curls! And voluminous hair! To. Die.For.
9. She’s a proud vegan.
10. Her dedication to her acting roles. For The Help, Jessica had to gain 15 pounds to play Celia Foote. She described it as “torture” and got her curves by downing cartons of soy ice cream, which she microwaved and drank!
11. The love and appreciation she has for her fans.
Do you have more reasons?! Tell us below.