1. Adrienne & Stephanie, How to be a Redhead's co-founders, will be on KING5 New Day Morning Show on the morning of the event. Join the live studio audience!
We're filling the live audience with redheads. If you're interested in joining, e-mail email@example.com . Let them know you're a How to be a Redhead fan and want to sit in on the live studio audience on the morning of August 13, 2015. Give them your name and those who will accompany you. They will confirm your seat(s) and give you more instructions, such as address, parking and exact times.
Enjoy the city, then head on over to 1927 Events from 7-10PM.
So, pretend like you're dressed up and ready to walk into the venue. Ready, set, go...
2. Upon entering the event, you will walk the red carpet and take a glamorous photo.
Many photographers will be on scene to capture the excitement and expressions of attendees. If you're wondering what to wear, we encourage our audience to dress in what makes them feel comfortable; but it is a 'dress to impress' evening! Have fun with it and let your outfit express your personality.
3. You will then be directed to the sponsored 'redhead friendly' beauty bars.
Which to choose first?!
4. In the meantime, there will be complimentary catering.
As many of you know, How to be a Redhead has released the 'Red' Hint of Tint eyebrow gel with the niche eyebrow company, Billion Dollar Brows. Every attendee has the chance to sit with Adrienne & Stephanie to discuss their eyebrows & the product!
9. The How to be a Redhead Beauty Bar will feature new apparel and brand new never-before-seen products.
10. Turn to Joy Lacquer, the Official Nail Sponsor for the Seattle event, to get mini-manicures, polish touchups.. and more.
They have created custom-made nail polishes for redhead attendees too.
Looks from Coolibar & local Seattle boutiques: The Finerie & Endless Knot will be showcased. This is also the 1st time we will be hosting an additional show.
14. Special performance by Katrina Stone.
We're excited to have this redhead travel from Los Angeles for our 3rd stop on the tour. Her current album, 'Never Want to Grow Up' is a beautiful mix of horns and electric guitars, 50's mixed with disco, folk instrumentation mixed with big band influence.
15. Leave with $300+ in beauty product.
General Admission attendees will leave with $300+ in beauty products and VIP will leave with $500+! They are our favorite products, handpicked by Adrienne and Stephanie, for each and every attendee.
16. 10% off all ticket proceeds go to The Hope Bag Mission.
Read about why we teamed up for this organization for the 2015 beauty tour here.
We all love our smart phones. But, there is something special about spending times outdoors ( — redheads, make sure to turn to your favorite sunscreen this summer). For this very reason, the Ad Council worked
Ariel and Merida are undeniably beautiful, but their good looks can be a bit unrealistic. Are you wondering what they would look like if they were real women? Artist and graphic design student Jirka Väätäinen used Photoshop to
By: Anna Terrill
Anything Blondes Can Do, Redheads Can Do Better
You may be surprised to learn that some of our favorite celebrity redheads have dabbled as blondes. But it’s no surprise that all of these